Plantar fasciitis (PLAN-tur fas-e-I-tis) is one of the most common causes of heel pain. It involves pain and inflammation of a thick band of tissue, called the plantar fascia, that runs across the bottom of your foot and connects your heel bone to your toes.
Plantar fasciitis commonly causes stabbing pain that usually occurs with your very first steps in the morning. Once your foot limbers up, the pain of plantar fasciitis normally decreases, but it may return after long periods of standing or after getting up from a seated position.
Chronic Plantar Fasciitis arises from improperly functioning muscles in the foot, ankle and leg.
Our treatment method is a combination of multiple therapies to correct the underlying problem and restore normal motion to the foot and ankle.
- Specific foot and leg stretches and strengthening exercises
- Active Release Technique on the Plantar Fascia and Muscles in the Foot and Leg
- Rapid Release on the Plantar Fascia
- Foot adjustments and gentle joint mobilization
- Cold Laser Treatment for inflammation
- Orthotic Fitting and inserts if necessary
This approach covers all the most common issues that cause Plantar Fasciitis.
Call (724) 443-8444 now for a no-obligation consultation.
Plantar Fasciitis Relief Gibsonia
Gibsonia Spine, Sport & Health