In baseball, hitting for the cycle means that a batter hits a single, a double, a triple, and a home run during the same game. Hitting for the cycle is a rare baseball event, occurring about as of ...View Article
Welcome to Gibsonia Spine, Sport & Health
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Gibsonia chiropractor, call 724-443-8444 today!
Why Choose Us?
Dr. Anthony Talorico has over 20 years of experience in practice. Over his career he has worked with thousands of patients with a wide variety of health concerns. He is always willing to listen to his patients and then formulate a plan to help them get the results they are looking for.
Dr. Talorico is post doctorate certified in Active Release Technique. Active release technique is a cutting edge soft tissue system that specifically targets muscles, tendons or ligaments that are malfunctioning, and returns them to normal function. Active Release Technique
Our office has put together a number of complementary cutting edge technologies to serve its patients such as:
- Full Body Certified Practitioner in Active Release Technique for Spine, Upper & Lower Extremities
- Arthrostim and Impulse Adjustments for patients who are or may be afraid of manual adjustments, or have delicate spinal conditions that do better with lighter treatment methods.
- Rapid Release Technology which is a highly effective way of breaking up scar tissue and myofascial adhesions.
- Spinal Decompression for neck and lower back: disc herniations, bulges, stenosis etc
- Cold Laser Therapy to stimulate healing at the cellular level
- Spine and Extremity Rehabilitation
- Extremity Adjustments (hands, wrists, feet, ankles, knees, shoulders etc)
- Physiotherapy such as electric stimulation and ultrasound
- Metabolic Weight Loss Services
- Wellness Programs
- Neuropathy Treatment
- Plantar Fasciitis Program
- Sports injuries
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Treatment
- Auto Accident and Workers Compensation Cases
We have put together a comprehensive arsenal of tools to serve you better. We handle the toughest cases with gentle, precise and effective care.
If you have not been to a chiropractor before and want to find out more, please Email Us or call 724-443-8444 to receive the answers to your questions from our experienced team. We also welcome referrals, so we invite you to use the "Send to Friend" link to share our chiropractic and wellness information with your friends and loved ones.
If you would like to stay informed about the latest in chiropractic care or if you want to start receiving free articles about health and wellness news, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter, even if you are not a patient. We also offer a member wellness area which includes our animated exercise videos, wellness articles, and other healthcare resources.
Dr. Anthony Talorico
Gibsonia Chiropractor | Gibsonia Spine, Sport & Health | 724-443-8444
5499 William Flynn Hwy (Rt 8)
Gibsonia, PA 15044